Friday, March 7

hello blog world!


Let's just be honest- the reason I am being "persuaded" into restarting a blog isn't because my life is incredibly interesting and it certainly isn't for my creative writing skills...it is because friends, grandparents and doting aunts and uncles want to see what is going on in the life of the littlest member (soon to be members!) of our family.

Really, it is not a travesty that there are tons of people in our lives that love our little K and I am happy to have somewhere to brag and show photos and tell fun everyday stories about our life as it happens... not just the big stuff, but the little things that don't get mentioned in long distance phone calls and monthly e-mails. Things that happen as my sister would say, in the "glorious middle". Welcome to our blog!

1 comment:

kirstin said...

YEAH! I can't wait to read about your everyday adventures and see pics of the teensy weensy who I love...