Saturday, April 19

the big-d


We figured out that it will be quite a long time before we can make it to Dallas again to see Drew's family, so we made a quick trip down this weekend. We had a great time with friends and family, and even though it was quick- it was relaxing and a lot of fun!

Keadryn does such a good job in the car...she sleeps, then plays with toys, then sleeps a bit more... We are so blessed with a good traveler!


lovin on aunt kate


Saturday afternoon we went downtown Fort Worth for the art festival. The weather was great, there were lots of fun booths to look at and Keadryn enjoyed watching all the people!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! I love that last pic...
About the scrapbooking stuff, I did respond to your questions on my blog - but to give a quick answer, I plan to save a bunch of layouts and periodically upload them to Shutterfly and have a bound album made. I really like the 'finished' look that gives to the album... Hope that answers your question! :) Like I said in the blog, I'm still learning - but it is oh so fun!

polarpegs said...

Jord,
What a great blog. I will be reading and hoping that the blessings just keep flowing. Send my love to your mama and papa. I was going to try and take my two youngest to Couer D'alaine to see them this summer but I may be headed back into the full time work force but we will see. Miss them lots