Saturday, November 22

three things

1) sayla is looking forward to a career as a gansta

2) as of thursday she is 12.2 pounds and is in the 85% for weight!

3) i love this little raider outfit from julie. (the first pic is sayla at 10 weeks, the second is Kead when she was almost 6 months. yep- same oufit!)


4 comments:

mom/carla said...

Jord,

I can't stop laughing!!! I love that lil' gansta girl!

Steph said...

those are the FUNNIEST photos. definate blackmail material later. Especially with the two together (=

Daniela & Celina said...

This made me smile. We have friends with children like that. And they did the exact same thing with an outfit except it was at 8 weeks. They are 3 and a half years apart and about five pounds apart. It is an adventure. I love reading your blog. Your girls are so cute!

Sara said...

Um, hello cuteness! This was way too funny! :)