A friend of mine did this on her blog and I loved it!
5 things I hope to accomplish in 2009
1) start my graphic/web design courses at SPC
2) read/study the bible with a group of ladies
3) finish the patio in our back yard
4) walk in the park with the girls for exercise.
5) start international/redeemer playgroup.
5 things I am proud of accomplishing in 2008
1) having sayla grace
2) helping start redeemer
3) learning how to spend time as a family.
4) starting KoJo
5) starting the Redeemer Mentoring Program and the great people we have met through it!
3 things I am not so proud of in 2008
1) our stinking kitchen is STILL a weekend away from being finished!
2) not reading more...
3) not keeping in touch with friends in the Middle East very well.
I am really looking forward to 2009. I hope you will do this post too, it is fun to think about what happened in the last year and look forward to a new one!
2 comments:
love your new header! someone pretty great must have taken that picture! wink wink ;0)
i love that you are stalking me! and i love that you will do all those things with me!! lets do it! on yours i will walk at the park with your girls with you, hang out with the moms once and a while at your international playgroup, and study the bible with a group of ladies with you!
i also saw on your kojo blog that you want to finish stockings before Christmas next year and start crafts in october... i would like to do this with you as well! :0)
Post a Comment