Tonight we walked in the door and Kead started walking around the house yelling "Keeeks...Buuurke". I told her "Sorry Kead, Keeks and Burke went back to Denver." She then walked around for awhile saying "domber...domber...domber..." in a sad, deflated little voice.
We had a great visit from Burke and Aunt Keeks this week, really great. Everytime they leave I try to figure out how we can live in the same town. But for now it seems like we will be in different states. Anway, here are some highlights of the trip.
1) LOTS of trying to take pics of the cousins together. Keadryn wasn't amused...ever. These pictures sum up our attemps:
2) We threw a monogram themed shower for a friend having a little boy who will be named Will. I love throwing showers with Kirsty. She appreciates the little details as much as I do.
4) Girl time! I love this picture of Burkey Baby all nuzzled up with Uncle Drew. It was so nice of him to take the kids a few times so that we could enjoy some kid-free time together.
Thanks for coming down guys- we had a wonderful time and miss you already!
6 comments:
Just gotta convince Aunt Keeks to move to Muscat!
I bet that you had a GREAT time together. I know that Kirstin is equally sad when either you guys leave or when she leaves!
Thanks for the pictures...but sometimes it makes me miss you even more (if this is possible)!
fun! i wish my sisters could live closer too!! :(
btw, is sayla's hair reddish?!?!? it looks like it in some of the pictures!!! and kead's hair is lookin longer! :)
vic- absolutely. :)
and jordi, I hate leaving y'all! hate it... I keep scheming a way to live next door to you... so far vic's idea has the most potential. :)
love you.
k
i love when Kirsti comes in town as well! thanks for sharing some of your sister time with us! We love hangin out with you guys!
ok jord, i have a confession... as i was reading this (about the shower) i initially read "monogram-themed shower" as "mamogram-themed shower". I thought it was an interesting idea. then laughed very hard when i caught my mistake:).
Post a Comment