Monday, April 20

i heart matching outfits

One of my favorite things about having two little girls is matching outfits, despite the less than pleasant memories I have of them as a little girl with a bossy big sister (used to be, used to be).

It seems like every time I get the girls all matching and cute I think "I'll take a picture after church/lunch/playgroup" and then one of them inevitably makes a mess of the outfit, has to change and I don't have a picture. Not this time. I was determined to get a picture of the little twins (down to the matching ponytail) only, the girls did not want to play my game.

oh well, here are the failed attempts and you get the idea :



and one of sayla's adorable little puff-of-a-ponytail:

6 comments:

Brittany said...

ah i just want to squeeze your girls! they are so precious! i love matching outfits as well :0)

love ya

mom/carla said...

I love the outfits with the leggings, Jord! The girls look soooooo adorable!!!

pjmj said...

cute! cute! cute!

The M Family said...

nice try! can't wait to see them in june! :)

mrs.fitz said...

I think this is something you can only get away with when you have girls. My boys can only coordinate. :) They are super cute.

Jeni said...

Very cute! You fit very well in the Middle East. Arabs love to dress their girls in matching outfits!