jord- you are seriously so terrific at this photography stuff! will you take some pics of burke when we're in BV???? your girls are DARLING... love you k
they're getting so big. Especially that one of keadryn walking next to Drew at the top. and Sayla even just standing up. Cant wait to see you guys so soon!
9 comments:
how precious! thanks for sharing!! love your girls...
awesome- you have a gift! that's why we're so excited to have you take some of us.
Precious faces... precious family!
Great shots, Jord!
I love them! I can't wait to see you guys!
jord- you are seriously so terrific at this photography stuff! will you take some pics of burke when we're in BV????
your girls are DARLING...
love you
k
these pics are fantastic! I love them! you have such a cute and sweet fam. good seeing you today.
love it all!!! Great photos.
they're getting so big. Especially that one of keadryn walking next to Drew at the top. and Sayla even just standing up. Cant wait to see you guys so soon!
BEAUTIFUL! ALL of them! :)
Post a Comment