Monday, October 12

balloon fiesta

a wonderful day at the balloon fiesta in Albuquerque started before the sunrise:
Photobucket Photobucket

Lita was fabulous with the girls while the balloons were rising:
Photobucket Photobucket

It was great going with friends:
Photobucket Photobucket

and family:
Photobucket Photobucket

and the balloons were amazing... hundreds of beautiful balloons rising all around us:
Photobucket Photobucket

by 8:30 am Sayla was done with balloon festival. She was cold, tired and hungry; a bad combo...but isn't she still so cute? her cry is so humorous because it is so dramatic- that is why lita is laughing:
Photobucket

but despite our 4:30 wake up time Kead was all about the balloons and LOVED it:
Photobucket Photobucket

her favorite was the shapes and counting before the balloons took off:
Photobucket Photobucket

what a beautiful day, what a fun weekend, what a great memory
Photobucket

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Jordan - once again - awesome pictures! You are a star! I love the look on Kead's face - you can see the wonder in her eyes! I loved it when the kids didn't mind getting up that early for the balloons - so glad you got to do that with them...oh - except for that tired/hungry/cold thing of Sayla's.....oh well. Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

WOW! I love this! What a neat experience for you guys!
I might need to take a road trip one of these years and go to this balloon festival, too. That is so awesome!
Beautiful pictures, too!! :)

kelli said...

Beautiful! I would LOVE to take pictures at a balloon festival one day. I love that one of all the balloons and the blue blue sky- gorgeous.

Brittany said...

yey! so fun! I love your pictures! I need to get them from you at some point! thanks for sharing!

pjmj said...

i'm so glad you got to have that special weekend with your parents and friends. what a great gift of memories you are making for your little ones.

desertaggies said...

Funny that the thing I notice most is your clothing! Glad you are enjoying fall/cooler weather while you can. The pics really are beautiful. miss you, friend.

Lauren said...

Great Pictures, Great Memories! Wish we could have seen you guys!

Brandon and April said...

I LOVE the balloon festival! So much fun!
Your pics are amazing! I don't know how you keep them so clear when you resize them. When I resize them (using firefox) they come out looking all grainy. I think I'm sharpening them correctly in CS3 but why are mine looking so fuzzy?! makes me bonkers!
Your blog is my blog's envy. :)

Jeni said...

I can't believe you got to go to the Balloon Fiesta!!! I'm so happy for you! I love going!!!!!