+ dress up clothes
+ cheetos and fruitsnacks
= the funnest snack time ever!
...and in case you were wondering, burke wore sayla's owl outfit, keadryn's indian princess pants, a white and pink cowboy hat and a hot pink feather boa...we need more boy dress-up clothes!
...and in case you were wondering, burke wore sayla's owl outfit, keadryn's indian princess pants, a white and pink cowboy hat and a hot pink feather boa...we need more boy dress-up clothes!









3 comments:
That IS the funnest snack time EVER!!! Love that you have something that is red lace:) (that you can publicly post) I TOTALLY FORGOT those two movies! you are so right and I TOTALLY thought of Lord of the Rings too and pondered posting them - how funny.
I wish my snack time was that fun :) It looks like everyone is having a great time. Miss you guys!!
It looks like the kids had a great time! What a fun idea!!!
And yes....you do need to get some boys dress-up clothes :)
Post a Comment