The girls are truly starting to act like sisters...those of you who have sisters know that this isn't always painting nails and giggling. My sisters both just laughed out loud. ANYWAY- I don't care to count the times a day I say "no hitting!" and you know who the culprit is 80% of the time? Sweet Sayla Gracie.
...of course she is provoked:
HA! This happened when I said "kead, give your sister a hug." ah sisters.
oh and sorry for the poor quality of the picture, its what I get for trying to use my camera in manual in our awfully lit bathroom, and I didn't ask her to re-choke her sister for a better shot- although I did think about it.
4 comments:
Haaa.Haaa!!!!!! good thinking about not asking her to do it again!!!
hahahahaha this is hilarious! This reminds me of my childhood...I was def the provoker.
hahahahahahaha so funny. so great that you caught that on camera.
I don't remember doing this to Melissa, or her doing it to me, but man this has me cracking up!!! I was just telling Autumn last night that I wished she had a sister.....maybe I should take that back! LOLOLOLOL!!!!
Post a Comment