It really is amazing how much they change in a year at this stage! Our babies are turning into little kids.... I don't recall giving them permission to grow so fast. ;)
look at how little they were a year ago!?! wild! and I LOVE watching those three dashing around together- they're going to be such trouble later. what am I saying, they are already such trouble! :) love you... k ps- I wish I could take credit for teaching kead beach, but it wasn't me... that's brilliant, though! maybe burkey and I will try it out this week (there aren't any highs above 45 degrees here for the next 10 days!)
I was never in a hurry for the kids to grow up especially those preschool years. I wonder what they will be doing a year from now and how they will look. It's fun to watch the grow. Lots of love to all of you.
5 comments:
It really is amazing how much they change in a year at this stage! Our babies are turning into little kids.... I don't recall giving them permission to grow so fast. ;)
AND you won't believe how precious these pictures are the older they get!
look at how little they were a year ago!?! wild!
and I LOVE watching those three dashing around together- they're going to be such trouble later. what am I saying, they are already such trouble! :)
love you...
k
ps- I wish I could take credit for teaching kead beach, but it wasn't me... that's brilliant, though! maybe burkey and I will try it out this week (there aren't any highs above 45 degrees here for the next 10 days!)
ok i want to make all the stuff on her boy idea list!! so cute!! miss you ladies!!
I was never in a hurry for the kids to grow up especially those preschool years. I wonder what they will be doing a year from now and how they will look. It's fun to watch the grow. Lots of love to all of you.
Post a Comment