Thursday, July 29

essentials of mama

kead has been into drawing puppets lately. lots and lots of puppets. She draws "mama" puppets and "daddy" puppets and "sayla" puppets....you get the point. Here is here "mama" puppet with only the essentials:


Yep! you read that right and she isn't making it up! There is a little baby in mama's belly that will join the Remke household at the beginning of February and we are one excited family!

Which, if you have been keeping track, means that kirst, keje and I are all preggers at the same time! FUN!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats!! I had no idea. So happy for you all!

ashley said...

oh my! so excited for you- all of you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! and how special to share that with your sisters!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! So fun to share that with your sisters. I think you guys have set the "looking cute while being preggo" bar really high! (thanks!)

Sara said...

CONGRATS!!!! :)
Just to find balance in the world, and so all of my boys can have arranged marriages, I think it would be great if you had a third girl. Just sayin'. ;)
No really -- I hope you and baby (boy or girl) are healthy, happy, and doing well!

polarpegs said...

Congrats Jord, and congrats to Kirst, Keje and of course to the must be very excited grandparents, mark and Carla. They will be very busy in the next few months I am sure. Give them a big hug from us and tell them we miss them.

Jeni said...

Congratulations Remke Family!

kelli said...

Yeeeeeaaahhhh! That's such great news (and the puppet is just awesome!)
My two sisters and I all had babies in the belly at the same time too -very cool that you get to share this time with them and that your little ones will grow up together!
Congrats, Remkes!

Brittany said...

what gorgeous prego sisters! I LOVE it! All at different stages and you all look like you are glowing! Congrats again my friend!

The Reeds said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! (You know it's big when it calls for all caps).

So happy for you!