Wednesday, October 13

and then all of a sudden...

...there's a baby bump! We were at the park today when I realized, I actually look pregnant. Don't you feel like the awkward stage of not looking pregnant lasts a little too long? I much prefer looking pregnant to looking like I ate an extra 40 doughnuts for breakfast.

Drew was taking a couple pictures and I am sure he made a smart remark (hence the smirk)...but it ended up being my favorite. :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute! you always make being pregnant look so great!

The Reeds said...

Oh my word- that's awesome! You look great.

kristen said...

you are SO CUTE!!! wish i could see you preggo!

mom/carla said...

I LOVE the picture!!! yeah....another baby!!!!

Michelle said...

You look so wonderfully fantastic and happy. Aww, another remke on the way!!

Jeni said...

You look great, Jordan!

Mom/ Peg said...

Can't wait to meet Ms Evie, you look great

Carrie said...

yay! so cute! and yes the "is she pregnant?" phase stinks. :)

Allison said...

I love the bump!! I totally get what you mean about that in between stage, hate that part! Can't wait to see that belly in person! You look beautiful!