Oh how I love Halloween! Not in a creepy, make-lots-of-body-part-food kind of way, but in a I-love-costume-parties kind of way! You must remember the H-party last year? This year we had a storybook halloween party.
Here's the invite:
Our friends were (again) SUPER creative! Here are some of the costumes. Popeye and Olive Oil won the "Best Costume" award.
I did a terrible job of taking pictures of the decor...but here are a few of the food. We had a lot more, but again, I did a terrible job!
And finally some pics of our family. We dressed as the Berenstain Bears. I love that Drew always goes along with my shenanigans. ;)
Thursday, November 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Everything and everyone looks so great! I'm so sad we missed this party! You are so creative!
i LOVE THIS PARTY!!! so so cute!!
Post a Comment