Tuesday, December 21

remke family christmas

Here are the pictures I planned to put on here last week when I found out I didn't have storage. (In case you were wondering, each blog doesn't get its own storage amount, just each google account. I have several blogs and a picassa web album- so I used up my storage quicker than I thought I would. but 20gb is only $5, so it all turned out ok)

We went down to Dallas last weekend to see the whole Remke family. It was a wonderful weekend and we had a great time relaxing and enjoying each others company, eating tons of Remke favorites (Ribs, homemade meatballs, beer cheese and cream cheese pickles always make the list), making a ginger bread train and, of course, opening presents! 
We also headed to the park for some family pictures.
 love this one of granny and pops!
 and this one of Dan and Shanna
Like I said, fun times all around! I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas week! We will be heading to Denver on Christmas day, so look for plenty of pics of the ludwig side as well.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I LOVE Keadryn's excited face! It just says "I'M THRILLED" all over it! Can't wait to see you guys next week. Merry, Merry Christmas.
We Love You!
Chrissy

Mom/ Peg said...

It was so great to have everyone home for our early Christmas. Thanks for taking our family picture we have already had lots of compliments