Monday, April 21

11 months!

Keadryn turned 11 months old yesterday and I totally missed it until I got a baby-weekly update this morning saying her one year birthday is only 4 weeks away! I know everyone says this- but it has gone by so fast!

Things Keadryn learned this month:

  • to walk across the living room
  • a dog says: "ff-ff"
  • to sign "please"
  • that she doesn't have to let Hays take her toys
  • how to throw fits when Hays takes her toys
  • mastery of the fake laugh
can't wait to see what next month has in store!


5 comments:

kjds said...

she loves texas. :)
we miss you guys!

Sara said...

What a doll. Go figure! :)

kirstin said...

I LOVE this picture... and the way you can see her little personality coming through as she learns new things. :)

Kevin and Misty said...

11 months! No way that is possible. And did I read the blog correctly that another one is on the way? Wow we need to catch up!
MIsty

Alissa said...

looks like living with andy rubbed off on her!