Friday, May 2

sweet drew


I'm sure drew loves it when I post pictures of him using my hot pink polka-dot punch all over the internet, but he is so amazing at helping out around here! Everything from taking Kead with him to run errands (or meetings at the coffee shop) so I can take a little nap, to doing dishes and even helping me with my invites when he has a free minute. He is such a sweet ( and also very manly- he would want me to say) husband!

6 comments:

The M Family said...

mmm...drew definitely = manly! ;)
in fact, the image that comes to mind is that crocodile/alligator jawbone thing that he has from the amazon! you should post a picture of it and share the story that goes along with it! okay random jenn thought...remember when some scum folk headed out to pagosa springs and stayed at your family's sweet pad and we all went on a trek through the forest...came upon a river and then the guys (drew and joe specifically) started throwing HUGE rocks into it and were doing all this bare-chested?!?! and then later that night they killed a bat upstairs in the loft?!?!?! hahahahahaha!!!
just a few manly examples of drew...
jenn

kjds said...

it's true - you got a good one! hope you guys are doing great! can't wait to see you soon! p.s. when are you coming to this neck of the woods?

Michelle said...

He's a keeper!

Sara said...

Oh, the stories I could tell...but won't (at least not on this!). We can just say that my big-little brother is securely in touch with his feminine side, yet is definitely an XY chromosomal pair! I love that he is taking such sweet care of his beautiful ladies! :) (not much of a surprise - but it is so sweet to read about!)

Love you guys!!!
(oh, for others reading this...just to clarify, drew is a 'brother from another mother' to me)

kelli said...

'brother from another mother'....haha, love it, Sara!
I sure hope I get to see Drew with all his girls in person again one of these days! It's been too long. For now, I'm glad we have blogging to keep us in touch and keep us all laughing. You friends, make my days.

Kevin and Misty said...

love the coffee cup...ahhh good memories!