Kead left to go to granny & pops house until sunday...it is the first time I have been away from her- ever. I keep telling myself it will be fine...it will, right?
ha!! that's so funny. you'll be great...you're supermom, remember??!? which is exactly why it will be sooo good for you to have a break! i'll be thinkin about you!!
:) You're too cute! What a great chance to do all sorts of fun things just for YOU before #2 arrives! I'm sure Kead will have the time of her life - it will be so much fun to see her this weekend, as I'm sure she will come running up to you with that cutie grin of hers!! We left Caleb with our folks for six days when he was 13 months old (we went to Philly, PA)...I called every day to see how he was doing and he was just great. Coming home was totally cool - the whole running with arms outstretched bit and everything! Keep us posted on the fun stuff you do this week, sans toddlers! (but if you need a toddler fix, you're always welcome here...)
You will be fine! And refreshed! I cried the first time we left town without Micah, it lasted about 2 blocks and then I was ok. It was really nice to just be a wife again for a few days! I sent you an email over facebook, just fyi! Enjoy your kid free time!
4 comments:
ha!! that's so funny. you'll be great...you're supermom, remember??!? which is exactly why it will be sooo good for you to have a break! i'll be thinkin about you!!
:) You're too cute!
What a great chance to do all sorts of fun things just for YOU before #2 arrives! I'm sure Kead will have the time of her life - it will be so much fun to see her this weekend, as I'm sure she will come running up to you with that cutie grin of hers!!
We left Caleb with our folks for six days when he was 13 months old (we went to Philly, PA)...I called every day to see how he was doing and he was just great. Coming home was totally cool - the whole running with arms outstretched bit and everything!
Keep us posted on the fun stuff you do this week, sans toddlers! (but if you need a toddler fix, you're always welcome here...)
You will be fine! And refreshed! I cried the first time we left town without Micah, it lasted about 2 blocks and then I was ok. It was really nice to just be a wife again for a few days! I sent you an email over facebook, just fyi! Enjoy your kid free time!
It is hard the first time! So much easier on the kids:)
Enjoy your time!
Post a Comment