spending time with burke, the sweetest nephew in the world. seriously. (p.s. notice how burke at 4 months is paying attention to the book...and then look closely at keadryn... oh dear)Tuesday, October 14
colorado
As I said earlier, we got to go on a quick trip to Colorado earlier this month. Here are some of the highlights:
spending time with burke, the sweetest nephew in the world. seriously. (p.s. notice how burke at 4 months is paying attention to the book...and then look closely at keadryn... oh dear)
spending time with burke, the sweetest nephew in the world. seriously. (p.s. notice how burke at 4 months is paying attention to the book...and then look closely at keadryn... oh dear)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love it! Especially the picture of her and Burke reading (= I didn't realize your parents moved...where too? Closer to C/S?? maybe you can stop in again (=
Hey, I've searched for your site on etsy but it doesn't come up. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I think you guys should start making REALLY warm sleep sacks out of fleece. They only have light ones at Target....
Post a Comment