I laughed out loud when I got this picture from the Kids Day Out program that Kead is attending! Poor kid looks like she had been crying all morning before this. Keadryn started KDO one day before little Sayla was born and let's just say it hasn't been her favorite thing. Her teachers assure me that it is getting better and Drew says that when he drops her off she is crying less and less. Now most of her reports say she was "happy" and "friendly"- not "sad" and "irritable" like before. Lets hope the mood captured in the picture is a thing of the past and isn't indicative of everyday! Still- this is a GREAT first school picture.
Thursday, October 9
first school pic
I laughed out loud when I got this picture from the Kids Day Out program that Kead is attending! Poor kid looks like she had been crying all morning before this. Keadryn started KDO one day before little Sayla was born and let's just say it hasn't been her favorite thing. Her teachers assure me that it is getting better and Drew says that when he drops her off she is crying less and less. Now most of her reports say she was "happy" and "friendly"- not "sad" and "irritable" like before. Lets hope the mood captured in the picture is a thing of the past and isn't indicative of everyday! Still- this is a GREAT first school picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
adam and I are laughing out loud... and I love it that she used to get "irritable" on her reports.
love that kid!
kirst
TOOOO funny!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment