for not blogging lately:
1- sayla grace.
2- we are down to one computer and drew takes it with him to work.
3-me and the girls have had a nasty cold for a couple weeks- it just keeps getting passed back and forth.
4- road trips to denver (two in the last two months)
5-weddings and showers. though I LOVE helping with weddings and throwing showers, both take time.
I am sure I could come up with more- but those are the big ones. Sayla turned 2 months old this week and I am just now getting to the point where I don't feel like my first thought every free moment is to sleep. I hope to get some pictures up of the past month soon.
sorry I have failed you (all 10 of you who read this!)
10 comments:
I forgive you my friend... good to hear from you again thou!! had fun with you the past two nights. thanks for your friendship:0) love ya!
You haven't failed anyone! I'm glad to hear everyone is OK, or on the mend at least! We'll just look forward to posts when we can get them! :)
In the meantime - get some precious rest!
you are a new mommy again!!! of course you can't be blogging all the time....but when you do post some about your trip to colorado i hope we see a pic of your surprise trick or treating....
and yes, don't worry about blogging, sleep instead!!! we will all still be here...well, i say that but since lucy is due in 3 weeks then more than likely i'll be doing what you're doing! :) i may be writing a post like this!
love ya jord!
jenn
haha- love the post!
we love seeing your news and pics on here... but you could've stopped after #1. two small girls are BUSY... :)
love
kirst
Jord I can't say I understand cause I have no kids, and nothing but time these days, but I do agree that those are pretty good excuses:). But it's good to hear from you again!:)
i am one of the ten who read your blog. but don't feel bad about only having ten readers. i just realized the other day that there is an application on the blog for people to be "followers". i have one follower. and you're my one follower.
miss you!
Those aren't bad excuses. :) I always look forward to seeing your updates.
i'd be willing to be there are more than 10 who read your blog. but even if there's only ten of us...you know we care! :)
:) Sweet little babies certainly do throw a wrench in your daily routine. Don't fret about letting the blog slide!
since there were already 9 posts i figured i was the 10th person who reads the blog and had to get my say in! decent excuses, but c'mon, I know you can do better! ;)
Post a Comment