Friday, March 27

home again

...for almost a week now!

The reason I haven't posted is that I am completely overwhelmed with what to write. Our trip was amazing. It was so good to go back, see our friends there, speak some arabic, show our friends that came with us the towns and people we love so much, and finally get some answers on how to open up a tourism company in Muscat! It makes me want to move back immediately.

So yes, it was great. Sayla did amazing on the trip and just went with the flow...LOTS of naps in the car seat and being kissed and passed around by my friends, but she loved the attention. Keadryn also had a wonderful time with family. They played a lot, went to the zoo (more than once), the museum, the park, playgroup...and tons more. She is having some serious separation anxiety now, but hopefully as we get back into our daily routine she will get better.

I have been going through the 1700 pictures and have narrowed it down to 800 I would like to share. haha. Well, I will be doing a few posts with some more pictures and details of the trip, but here are a few of my favorites for now.



awww...stacy and mark got engaged.




3 comments:

Alissa said...

Yay!!! I've been waiting for pictures. Can you share more please?

I miss you guys!!!

Sara said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip!!! I love the pictures. I also adore your new blog header! :)

mom/carla said...

we are looking forward to more pictures too! you can tell that you love it there, Jord!