Tuesday, April 28

photobucket and new camera

thanks to my friend at lfh creative for filling me in on the awesomeness of photobucket! Did y'all know that you can host pictures in photobucket (for free) and then copy the html onto your blog for bigger, better photos? AND photobucket has all sorts of great editing tools (and layers!)

very very cool.

Photobucket

in other news, my new camera got here today! I ended up getting the Canon Rebel XS. I know, you Nikon people love your Nikons, but I borrowed both perspective cameras from friends and (I think because I already own a Canon) I found the buttons on the Canon more intuitive and it felt more natural to me. I am ECSTATIC with the purchase and ready to get out and shoot!

9 comments:

Robin said...

Yay! Have fun learning to use your new camera!

Brittany and Chase said...

so excited for you!! can't wait to see what pictures you take. also you will have to teach me the photo bucket thing?

did you end up running last night? i thought I would make up last night today! love you!

Sara said...

Great news! I'm excited to see your views through the lens! :)

mom/carla said...

I'm so happy for you Jordan because I know how much you enjoy doing this. AND...I know that we will reap the benefits of your fantastic photos!

The M Family said...

i agree with everyone!!!
i'm so happy for you!! can't wait to see what you do! :)

kelli said...

yay! and gorgeous little girl there!
I wish I could run with you -I miss running. I'm trying to figure out how to make it work with three...um, haven't figured it out yet.

pjmj said...

great shot of Keadryn!

Steph said...

Hey friend! I haven't been on-line much the last two weeks and I was JUST wondering if you were able to get your camera or not! How FUN! Tom got the Rebel Xsi (?) for christmas as a combined family gift. I also got him a telephoto lens for his b-day. He likes it, but hasn't had much time with it. Looking forward to seeing all the cool things you can do with it!

mrs.fitz said...

I am in love with the Nikon D40, but haven't really used the Canon, which one is cheaper?? I am very interested in photography and wanting to get a better camera than the one I have (which is a Nikon).