Friday, May 1

happy 25 "little" brother


I have always called Adj my little brother. Never mind that he was taller than me by the time he was 12, and that I have good friends younger than him, and that he is 25! He is still my little bro and I love him so dearly. We haven't lived in the same town in over 8 years and I miss being around him on a daily basis so much, especially on his birthday. Us girls use to make him do scavanger hunts and bake for him and do all sorts of crazy things to make his special day extra special, but I know that his rock-star wife, Tricia, will do an amzaing job of making him feel loved.

So from across the miles, happy birthday, little brother!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

what a great family!

happy birthday... i know i haven't met you adam, but i feel like i have- i have heard so many great stories from jord and kirsit!

ashley said...

happy birthday adam- I still remember meeting you at my wedding. you kept the dance floor hopping all night! good times.