Thursday, May 21

it was a good day


the park, water bottles (one of kead's favorite thing, who knows why...), lots and lots of cupcakes and then a drive to Dallas. :) it was a great birthday and the celebration will continue with granny, pops and family this weekend.

(in case you were wondering- I bought mini muffins and iced them. i hate baking, love decorating.)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

ah jord those look great!! decorating is way more fun anyway! ;0) hope you are having fun in dallas! I am excited for more celebrating of kead next week!

Brittany said...

p.s. I LOVE your new title picture!! sOOO cute!

mom/carla said...

I love your new picture too! I copied it into my favorites.

I hope that Wednesday got better as the day progressed...it sounded like it got off to a rough start. Have fun celebrating all the festivities this weekend in Dallas!