Monday, May 18

two

Photobucket

My favorite things about Kead at two:
  • The way she (and she alone) can get Sayla to giggle and say "dada". Their bond is precious.
  • Her logic. She is really putting things together and tries to bargain a treat or park visit into just about everything.
  • She is talking up a storm! The other day I drove into Sonic and from the back seat she said "Large coke and large pepper, please" I love how she communicates!
  • Her love of climbing (check out this you tube video for proof)
  • Her adventurous spirit.
  • Her eyes.
  • Her passion. When the girl is happy there is no way anyone could be sad (of course, that has a flip side, but let's focus on the positive).
  • The way she says "my" in place of "I" ex: "my cookin, mama!"
  • Her love of the outdoors.
  • The way she dances!
  • Her name recollection. She know every ones name, including that mama is Jordan and daddy is Drew.
  • How much she loves Hays.
  • That she is now at the age where she can entertain herself!
  • The way she wants to pray for everyone... including Aladdin and The Wiggles.
  • How even though it is going by so fast and she is getting so big, there are still so many sweet moments in which she still seems so little and dependent on mama and daddy to make things right- whether that be a simple kiss on a scratched knee, or holding her when there are too many new faces. She is still our Baby-K.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

ah jord this blog describes kead so well! i just love her! i am so glad that we get to be part of her life ;0)

kirstin said...

oh how I love this little girl. seriously, love her!

desertaggies said...

Happy 2 Keadryn!

mom/carla said...

I cried when I read this....she is all this and so much more. I love her so much and can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!

Tricia said...

It was so great to experience some of these qualities in Denver, but she's changed so much! I can't even wait to get to know the new "mature" keadryn in a few weeks!