Sunday, May 10

my mama

This morning at church the sermon was about biblical womanhood. The passage was Proverbs 31. As I sat thinking about that woman and how she is a model for what a Godly woman should be, I got teary eyed thinking about my mom and how much her life reflects what the passage says a woman should be. She is hardworking, diligent, wise, a good business woman, a wonderful homemaker, a great wife and, above all, she loves the Lord. I am so blessed to have a physical example of biblical womanhood in my own mother and so thankful that I have such a great role model in how to do this mom thing.

Happy Mothers Day!


my mom's mother's day card

1 comment:

mom/carla said...

thanks, Jord!!! You are so sweet and it is very humbling to think that you see me in this way! I got teary-eyed reading this.

I love you! AND...you are a GRAT mother!