Friday, May 15

can it be?

Really? Burke is ONE? It never ceases to amaze me how fast that first year zooms by and yet I cannot imagine life without Burke, and it seems like he has always been here. I LOVE this little man and am so thankful for him.

I didn't know I could love him so much and could genuinely care about what kind of babbling noises he is making, what kind of demeanor he has on any given day, and what kinds of silly things he loves. I want to know everything that is going on with him and don't want to miss a minute. He melts my heart. Happy first birthday, my sweet nephew.

Photobucket

burke actually turns 1 on monday, but since kead turns 2 on wednesday, I wanted to celebrate him a little longer!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

happy birthday little burkey! he is so precious!

Sara said...

Oh! Those eyes! Be still, my beating heart!! :)
What a cutie!!! Happy birthday, Burke!

btw...I love that name...

kirstin said...

you're so cute jordi!!! thanks!