- craved butterbeer
- said "That store looks like it belongs on Diagon Alley."
- Wished you could ride the Hogwarts Express
- Thought about going to where the visitors entrance to the Ministry of Magic would be while touring London (I'm serious- I really wanted to do this, Drew said no.)
- giggled at the relationship between Ron and Hermione.
- wished you owned a Marauders Map
- felt like you've lost a friend when you finish reading the series...for a second or third time...

I must admit that part of my absence from the blog world has been due to the fact that I re-read the entire series over the past month. Just like last time, I am now having withdraws and Drew is ecstatic that its over.
I know this post is super nerdy...I don't care. I just love H.P.
UPDATE: I did get my way and we went to the midnight showing. It was my favorite movie yet. Go see it.
6 comments:
I'd so go with you to the movies tonight! I think we're going to try to see it sometime this week...but at a more reasonable time than midnight.
We just ordered the whole set of books (as much as I love the library, I love owning books even more), so all seven books should be here soon! Then I get to read them all over again.
I re-read the whole series last summer and have been trying to decide if it's too soon to do it again (i.e. subject the family to my total absence from reality again:)
Don't know when I'll make it to the movie but I'm hoping it's soon!
Uh... I finished re-reading it all (for like the third time) about three weeks ago. I think Ryan is like y'all's husbands/families too - glad I'm back from PotterLand! He enjoys the books as well, so he pretty much understood.
We'll make our way to see the movie at some point - probably not at midnight, but hopefully fairly soon. It may be my last time at the movies for a while!
sad that I do not share the same H.P. love that you do... however, I am super excited that you get to go to the midnight showing tonight!!! YEY! have fun!
No one on this end shares my HP enthusiasm either. perhaps I can drag Dad with me this weekend...he probably will consent only because we don't have air conditioning and this will mean a couple of hours of "coolness".
We (including Keje) definitely need to plan being together for the NEXT HP movie release!!!
OH NO! Why, oh why, oh why is there a whole entire post on your blog about HP????? Seriously????
I love you, but I'm just not sure about this... :)
Post a Comment