Wednesday, December 2

happy birthday kirsty!



Kirst you are:

my favorite person to craft with
my sounding box
my friend I call about one little thing and get off the phone with an hour later
my inspiration to love people
my voice of wisdom
my constant assurance that I am loved
my reminder that God is in control and that He is worth pursuing.
my evidence of grace
my encouragement to be a good mom
my best brainstorming buddy
my motivation to save money
my supporter
my bff

I am so thankful for you. Hope your day is fabulous...and full of free chick-fil-a!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

happy birthday kirsti! glad jord has you as a sister!

Leah Finch said...

Happy Birthday Kirstin! I love your blog - Rachael turned me on! You are both so creative! Aren't sisters the best!

Unknown said...

awww.... just saw this- thanks jordi. you're too much, friend.
love you
k