Hi guys! there has been TONS of response for the free cards! I just wanted to remind you that if you are planning on ordering you cards and getting the free prints, I will need your photos by sunday at the very latest so that I can make your card, send you a proof and get it to the printer by their deadline of November 30th.
There are tons of you that have said you are ordering them, and I would hate for you to miss out!
If you miss the free 100 deal, you can still order your card design through kojodesigns (even into the new year) and I will be sure to let you know of the best places online to score deals on your cards and envelopes!

4 comments:
thanks again jord! i love ours!! miss ya!
submitting soon! so excited!
Just submitted mine! woohoo!
so are you gonna share your family's card on here now that christmas is over? :)
Post a Comment