things I love about this Christmas:
*I love it that Keadryn keeps telling people we are celbrating jesus' birthday!
*I love seeing the girls excitement over the tree, the gifts, the lights, the music (here we are looking at lights in the neighborhood)
*I love that even though it was 80 degrees yesterday, it is a snowy-winter-wonderland today...and that we will have a white christmas in dallas:
*I love these matching christmas pj's:
* I love being with drew's family:
3 comments:
Hmmm - sounds familiar - 80 degrees in Cancun - teens in Denver. Not snowing but the wind is blowing enough of it around it feels like it is. Joys brother was stuck in Dallas on his way back for several hours :( Have a great day...
I love seeing the similarities between cousins! It is so cool that they can look like both sides of the family! We wish you the Merriest of Christmases, and hope you enjoy your time in Dallas. YAY for snow! We have a white Christmas too - and believe me - this is NOT the norm. We love you guys so much! Big Hugs to all!
cute jammies!
Post a Comment