Saturday, August 21

I promise, it was fun.

We have had a crazy couple of weeks! First, I went to go help with Piper Jane and Drew stayed home with the girls. Then I brought Burke back to Lubbock and we had a fun and crazy week with three kids. I'll be honest- I am a little freaked out by the madness that is coming soon!

Anyway, I didn't take hardly any pictures but this one is by far my favorite. The kids look so happy and thrilled to be together!
Ok....so maybe not! They all look like I was torturing them, but I promise they are only sad that I interrupted play for a cousin picture. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

jord that is great! you are going to do great and we will be there to help! :) love ya!

Steph said...

That is just too funny! Yes, i can hardly grasp two kids now, let alone three! When are you coming here??

Unknown said...

i feel like this pic should be in the movie "the royal tenanbaums" or some movie like that. classic.