Monday, August 9

she's here!

My NIECE is here! She arrived early yesterday morning and I drove up at 7:00 am to meet her. It was the longest car ride ever, but I am back in Denver now (yes, that means this is the third trip to Denver this summer...) and here for the week to help with Burke and the baby. Drew has the girls for the week and is sick, so please pray for him.

But onto the goodness...introducing Miss Piper Jane!

5 comments:

The Reeds said...

ADORABLE!! Cute dress... cute name... cute baby!!!

Brittany said...

yey! i have to comment on both blogs! congrats aunti jord!

Tricia said...

She's so beautiful!!! we love her so much already!

Steph said...

goodness! I love that outfit! What a sweetie and I love the name!

Kristin said...

oh wow, that is the cutest picture ever! she is seriously so precious!!!