
The new little link on my sidebar? I revamped my photo-blog and am now "open" for business! I am going to be trying to do photography part-time when we get to the M.E. and would love to start getting some experience under my belt starting now!
Should be fun. I so love photography. Go check out the website and peruse a bit. I am currently obsessed with graphic design, so the digital design page is my favorite. It is so fun getting to mesh two passions into one! Go look now. The End.
2 comments:
i am so excited for you! you are such a talented lady, & i love that you are taking on this new adventure. i am going right now to check out your new site.
I love this Jordi... I LOVE your eye for photography and design and am SO excited for you in all of this!!!
LOVE YOU
k
Post a Comment