1) So You Think You're Crafty. If you aren't familiar with this, it is a craft competition and Kirst and I are competing in together for kojodesigns. Every week they give us a theme and we have to come up with something that is voted on anonymously, then the person with the least number of votes is kicked off. So far we have made it through 7 weeks (including our audition week.) Only 4 more left, if we make it to the end. I can't show you my latest craft because it hasn't been voted on yet, but it has been a crazy.couple.weeks. By far the coolest craft I made yet was the baby buggy:

2) Meeting my nephew! A friend's dad is a pilot for southwest airlines and he gave me a buddy pass so I got to go meet Easton! It was a fabulous sibling vacation and I loved getting to just hold babies and cook and run errands without my kids to worry about. Drew is awesome for watching the girls so I could go.
While there, I got to take some pics of sweet easton:
I also got a little session with adj, tricia and stetson:
AND got to hang out with the little miss piper jane:3. Invites! I have been working on TONS of invites lately. These are all parties I am helping with- so lots of partying will be happening soon too! Here are a couple of my favs:
Well, now you are all caught up on the goings on around here...like I said we are busy. Luckily things are just about the slow down in time for the craziness of the holidays and then a new baby. :)







3 comments:
Jord- LOVE the pics for trish and adj and of easton... well all of them really. Can't believe how many fall leaves there were there-- gorgeous!
aah! I love my shower invite! ha, can you just come to Round Rock and decorate his room too? Thanks.
I love all the pics. The one with Adam and Trish on the truck is my favorite of them.
Post a Comment