Keadryn and I spent the morning listening to Jack Johnson and dancing around. Some of you know what a crazy Jack fan I am, so it makes my heart so happy that she likes him too!!!
Wednesday, June 25
girl after my own heart
Keadryn and I spent the morning listening to Jack Johnson and dancing around. Some of you know what a crazy Jack fan I am, so it makes my heart so happy that she likes him too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
woohoo Jack Johnson...I'm a fan too! (Davis is too, he can recognize his voice in a second!)
see? kead and your boys would be bff. :)
I adore her huge grin!
for reals! :)
after hearing jack johnson's name a bunch of times recently & liking what I heard when I listened to your stuff, i'm ready to buy something. which one album would you recommend to someone just starting out? btw- k is a huge fan 'cause it got her through labor :)
Post a Comment