Monday, June 9

home again


I am thankful that Drew is home because:

* Keadryn has someone whose not 6 months pregnant to throw her in the air.

* He brought me home a sweet leather bag! (that I am sure at some point will get its very own post)

* I have someone to talk to as I dose off to sleep.

* I don't have to be on "baby duty" 24/7.

* I have been doing a lot of thinking/praying about our future plans over the past couple weeks and it is SO nice to get to share what I have been learning with him.

* I love hearing the crazy travel stories he always has...he is such a great story teller.

* I get to re-experience the new fun things Kead is doing (like saying "aaaa done" for "all done") with him and see his eyes light up.

* I don't have to figure out how to fix the kitchen sink that is stopped up.

* Every time he leaves my thankfulness for him as a father, husband and friend is renewed and I fall in love with him all over again!

3 comments:

desertaggies said...

so what have you been thinking about the future? :)

Steph said...

Hey! Vic and I are together reading your blog (= Wish you were here.... well, you probably don't wish that at the moment.

Definately think the leather bag needs its own blog. A man who can buy a good purse for his wife is a wonderful man indeed!!

kjds said...

Whoop! I am so glad Drew is home and you get some Jord time! And I hope he takes you out on a great date sometime soon (you can tell him I think this is great idea and he can use it as his own!)! I am sure K is loving having her dad home.