
Drew and I celebrated our five year anniversary today! Since we already had an anniversary trip to Albuquerque and an anniverary stay in Valley Forge, we had a low key day; friday breakfast (a family tradition) and a date night which was complete with babysitting (thanks britt and chase!), yummy ribs and a movie at the real movie theater!
Here are some highlights from the past 5 years:
*me finishing school
* lots and lots of amazing traveling... 17 countries together to be exact!
* working at southcrest doing international student outreach
* moving to the middle east
*learning arabic together
* having keadryn
* moving back to the US
* the surprise of being pregnant again :)
* planting redeemer in lubbock
I wish I would have written a five year plan five years ago, just to look back on it now and laugh at how different things have gone then I thought they would. Not bad different, really really good different. I think every "change in plans" has been God leading us in a direction that is more glorifying to Him and better for us, so I can't complain. I am so excited to see what the next five, ten, twenty years hold for us!
happy anniversary drew...love you and stuff
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two! :) Doesn't seem like it's been five years already. You've done so much in a short time! Can't wait to see where the Lord leads in the next 5-75 years, like you said! :)
Happy Anniversary! 5 years seems like ol' married folks, huh? Guess where we just celebrated our anniversary? Al Sawaidi!
Hello my Drew and Jordan! Happy 5 years. I am so glad that I got to know you guys a little bit more in Lubbock. I miss you and hope that everything is going great and can't wait to hear more about what all is happening. I forgot that you guys had this blog and I was on Brittany Strebecks and saw it. I am glad that I get to keep up with yall through this. Come to San Marcos/Austin soon and visit!
I didn't realize how much we have in common...Kevin and I had our five year anniv. on the first of this month! your five years sounds pretty adventure packed like ours has been. congrats!
ohhh!! happy anniversary (a little late)! what a fun picture memory!!! and in light of another recent post, i got to hear the ludwig rap in person then! :) what a beautiful wedding it was and a super hoppin' party afterwards!! loved it!
i can't believe it has been 5 years already! i just realized that nick and i have only been married half that time!
love you guys!!! :)
jenn
Post a Comment