Sunday, August 24

Three things I love about dad:

1) The way he LOVES his family. Seriously he is so great at showing us in so many ways that he cares for us. He has always been a great provider, has always put family first...and he is a cuddly guy! He gives the best hugs and none of us have ever doubted how much he loves us!



2) His sense of humor. I love the way dad's eyes twinkle when he is trying to tell a joke. I love how he has always been game for all of the shenanigans we have put him through...and I love that he doesn't take life to seriously to laugh and have fun!


3) His love for all things outdoors! Dad calls himself a good-ole Colorado boy. He loves being outside (a lot of fishing and golfing!) and he loves helping other people enjoy the outdoors. He gave some friends a fly fishing lesson a couple years ago that they STILL talk about and last summer he pulled out all the stops so that Dan (Drew's brother) could catch a fish when he visited us in Idaho. His love is contagious and I am so glad that he has passed it on.



Happy Birthday Dad! I love you and am so thankful for you! Can't wait to have you so close by (yes- eight hours is close comparatively)

No comments: