Wednesday, September 3

just in case you were wondering...

still no baby girl. She isn't a risk taker, I guess. She knows she loves it in my belly and we can't convince her it is fun on the outside too. :)

Mom leaves tomorrow morning, but is already planning a return trip.

I'm still feeling ok, just a little sad that my mom won't be here.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

i'm no substitute for your mom, but i'll be just a phone call away if you need anything.

i'm anxiously awaiting meeting little miss sayla...

polarpegs said...

I'm praying a quick easy labor for tonight. And a beautiful healthy baby girl for her grandma to hug and hold quickly before she leaves.

Give your mom a big hug from me and one to pass on to your dad as well. I miss them so much.

Sara said...

Jord, I love her name. Love it. It is so beautiful! Now if she would just come on out so we can see the beautiful face that will have that beautiful name... :)

I agree with 'polarpegs' above - that will be my prayer through the night tonight!

Sending lots of love your way...wish we were closer, because I'd love to help in any way I can!!!

kelli said...

Hang in there! Can't wait to hear the great news and see pics of that beautiful baby girl.
I'll be praying as well!