Tuesday, September 9

more Sayla Grace




More to come in the next few weeks I'm sure, but so far things are going great. Kirst calls Sayla "the baby champion" due to the fact that she has already mastered nursing, sleeps great (we have to wake her up at night to feed her...the doctor says in another week we can stop doing that and just let her sleep!) and hardly cries.

We are settling in nicely and were blessed to get to come home from the hospital 24 hours post birth. It is so much more restful being in our own home and much less crazy for little kead.

Speaking of Kead she is doing pretty good with the transistion. A few more temper tantrums than usual, but she LOVES her little sis and is so sweet to want to always hold her and shower her with kisses. She calls she "la-la" , which is pretty cute.

I know many of you have been praying for us and so many have brought us meals, presents for the new one and called to make sure we are doing all right. We are so thankful for all of your love and support!

4 comments:

kirstin said...

YEAH for the baby champion of the world! :)
love you!
k

Sara said...

So sweet!! Can't wait to see more pics, in time! :) I'm so thankful you are all doing so well.

Jord, I think you now have a daughter that looks like you. Of course, it's probably hard to tell for sure in pictures (plus she's only days old) but that's just my unofficial opinion :)

My official opinion, though = Beautiful!!!

desertaggies said...

She looks so different from Keadryn- from the few pics I've seen. Can't wait to meet her in person!

Steph said...

Hey dear - i keep coming back and looking at the pictures (= how sweet - vic is right in that she looks SO different from Kead!
thinking of you,
steph