
sweet sayla had her two week check up today. The doctor said and I quote "I am just ecstatic about her weight gain!" Sayla is a champion nurser and has gained 1.2 pounds since her last visit 8 days ago! At this rate she won't be in the 25 percentile for weight for too long. The doc also gave us the green light to let her sleep as long as she pleases at night...whoo hooo!
3 comments:
look at those chubby cheeks... she is looking more and more like baby K. LOVE IT! that is good news indeed! :)
Hey Jord! LOVE the photo - she is going to be a little chunk! Layla has been in the 90th percentile for her weight and height for ages...I think chubby babies are the BEST!!! I'm so sad she's losing her thighs.... What a blessing for you to have a good sleeper so early on! Lj didn't sleep like that until 6 weeks, but she is still a super-star sleeper. jet lag only took her three days to adjust to. I'm convinced our "next" one (not pregnant yet) won't be a good sleeper because what mommy gets ALL easy babies??
i love this pic! i cannot wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment