Monday, March 30

sweet kids

I am taking a break from the Oman posts for a day to share some fun pics of the girls in the last month. Kead looks like a kid these days, almost all the baby in her is gone. Some nights she is sweet and lets me rock her before she goes to sleep. In those quiet moments she still looks like my baby, but other than that it is running and talking and doing all things toddler. She is a hillarious little girl and makes us laugh a lot.




Sayla is still sweet, chunky, cuddly Sayla. She is sitting now, which I love, but also starting to scoot and looks like she is close to crawling. I am not sure I am ready for her to be mobile, but what can I do? She is such a little doll and I can't get enough kisses on those cheeks!






...and one of Burke...just cause I love and miss him!

7 comments:

pjmj said...

Your girls are beautiful, and we never get tired of Keadryn stories. They make us smile. They grow up way too fast, so enjoy every moment - even when they drive you crazy!

Anonymous said...

i think one day i'm going to steal all the ludwig babies. so darn cute!

Steph said...

so do tell. Do you enjoy the second one more because you know what is to come or because it passes so quickly or what??

jordan said...

...I think number two is a lot less intimidating than number one, but I don't know that I am enjoying it more per say. Why, does it seem like I am?

Lauren said...

Such sweet pictures of the kids!

kirstin said...

love these... thanks for including burke- haha! :)

The M Family said...

they are cute!!!! :)