- I love and I mean really really love cheesy dance movies. Watch all the special features kind of love.
- I hate sponges. The way they smell after a day makes me gag.
- I happen to have a really sensitive nose, which has been trouble in more than one market place while traveling overseas.
- Drew and I met on a blind date. One of my best friends nagged me for a year to meet some guy who was "perfect for me" I gave in and told her I would meet him...more to get her off my back than anything. Turns out, she knows me pretty well.
- We got engaged 6 months later...and married, on the beach, 5 months after that.
- I loved being in language school. Most people called it a necessary evil, but I would be a full time language student if someone would pay for it.
- My love of language learning dubs me a "language nerd" but (as you can clearly see) I don't give a flip about grammar, and don't really care for literature or poetry. I just love the language aquistion part.
- keadryn was born in the U.A.E.
- sayla was a "surprise"...a good one though. :)
- I love ramen noodles and could eat them at least twice a week.
- I LOVE cold weather. mmmm... waking up to a cloudy sky makes my heart flutter.
- I started college as a theater major...haha. I really didn't know much about myself.
- my cell phone is always either: a) lost b)dead c) not in earshot. It drives my sisters and mom crazy.
- I can't wait to move back to the Middle East...eventhough its really hot there and there is not winter.
- I cry everytime a dad dies in a movie. Thus, I sob uncontrolably at the movie Armageddon. Once I convinced Drew to watch it with me. Then I cried for hours. Never again, he says.
- Care packages in the mail make me giddy.
- I love all things crafty.
- There are few movies that I can watch more than once. very very few... but for some reason I could watch Lord of the Rings (extended version, please), Knotting Hill, and Sweet Home Alabama over and over again.
- I hate bugs that bite. Lots of mosquitos outside is a perfectably good reason to call of a camping trip.
- But I also love to fish, so good fishing can offset bad mosquitos and keep a camping trip alive. It's a delicate balance, really.
- I use to consider myself laid back...until I met drew... and now I think I am super tightly wound.
- I am a very particular sleeper. All doors must be shut, a fan (or some noise maker) must be on and no bright lights anywhere. Once I asked Drew why it didn't bug him for there to be a light shining while he slept and he said "cause I sleep with my eyes closed."...he has a point.
- I wish I could clean like my mom. She is amazing. One time she came and helped me clean my house. She cleaned my bathroom (which I thought was clean...) for an HOUR! Somehow I missed out on those skills.
- I love preschoolers.
- I'm a gypsy at heart and every 2 years get really antsy to move. It's getting to be that time, but this time I am re-doing a room in our house to try to appease my gypsy spirit.
Monday, March 2
twentyfive random things
in no particular order:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You girls inspired me to do 25 random about myself. Your comment #25 is addressed in my list :)
I didn't start out being a gypsy, but I married one and my life has never been the same. I get antsy every couple of years too and feel the need to move to another state, country, house - really, anywhere will do! (God is teaching me to be content where I'm at though.) Mallory is definitely a gypsy at heart, but Jillian is definitely not. I wonder what Kead and Sayla will be like ...
We are very alike when it comes to cell phones... :)
Post a Comment