Wednesday, August 5
nifty 50
After reading this article I decided to go with the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II and I love, love, love it! It is a great bang-for-your-buck lens for this newby. If you are just getting into photography, or if you have kids- get one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Don't you love how when you set your f-stop wide open, it totally blows out the background!?!? I love shallow depth of field (most of the time)!! My 50mm/1.8 has been so much fun, too. Glad you got one and love it! Beautiful shots!
you're awesome jord! can't wait to see more pictures of your weekend in BV.
I'm still amazed at how cheap the 50mm 1.8 lens is. Have fun taking photos with it, and now you can take some low light shots with that large aperture!
jord these are GREAT! i love your new camera piece! can't wait for our photo shoot with you ;0)
I'll just wait for you to move back & take pics of my kids too!
Post a Comment