things I love about my mom:
- the deer-in-headlights look she gets when someone cusses
- how gifted she is at drawing people out of their shell
- What a great hostess she is
- that for as long as I can remember she has always spent time with the Lord each morning
- how motivated and disciplined she is
- that she loves to be in crazy good shape...she is doing P90X right now.
- that she has always supported us in what we love to do. she probably wasn't that into cheerleading, but when I was into it- by golly- she was there 100%.
- the way she gives grace so freely...
- she refuses to let the bad things that happen in life be her crutch but instead looks to Christ for complete forgiveness and to allow her to forgive.
- how much she loves my dad
- her creativeness...I know she would tell you she is not creative, but she does have a creative spirit! It doesn't come out in making crafts, but instead in how she communicates, cares for her family and teaches.
- what a wonderful "lita" she is to her grand kids.
mom, I love you and am so thankful for another wonderful year! Happy happy birthday!
(also, I really love my brother-in-law but he doesn't read my blog...but happy birthday to you too, adam!)

3 comments:
Your mom is just gorgeous! :)
What a beautiful picture of her with your girls, too!
Happy Birthday, Jordi's Mama!
oh what a beautiful post jord! :)
happy birthday carla!
Thanks, Jord! You are so sweet. I love you so much!
Post a Comment