Sunday, September 20

mallory and jillian

I had such a fun time taking pics of these girls and am so honored that their mom waited for me to come to denver to take their pics. I am sure there are plenty of well able photographers in the state of colorado that could have done it, so it was a real compliment....and I love spending time with them so that was an added bonus. thanks for the fun time joy, mallory and jillian!

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Reeds said...

Look at you go! That's so awesome!!

The M Family said...

AWESOME jord! :)

Brittany Strebeck said...

these look so great jordan!! good job :)

kirstin said...

jordi, these are SO fantastic... I LOVE them! you have such a great eye for this stuff...
love you!
k

pjmj said...

peter & i looked at these last night & fell in love with our girlies all over again. you are amazing, & we feel honored that you spent time with them. they had a ball, & there is absolutely NO way i could've pulled this off. you were definitely worth the wait. :)