we finally had a little party for our sweet baby girl. poor sayla, september is always so busy! granny and pops came up last weekend and we had a little family gathering...and yes, it is a store bought cake, which kills me...but again, september is crazy busy.
sayla loved the whole experience. she has never been the sole center of attention...and she didn't know what to do at first, but then she started hamming it up and loved it.
meet mr. frog:
sorry mr. frog...you didn't really stand a chance.
I, too, have gone down the sad road of buying birthday cakes from a store (= This year I managed to avoid it, but last year I even bought the frosting in 4 colors in different tubes. It was angelfood cake, which I HATE but was the only thing the right size in the store at the time. Great to see you girls. I still think Layla and kead look so much alike.
6 comments:
i love it jord! and it looks like she did too.
sweet sayla- have I told you lately how much I LOVE that little girls?
and I love all your blogging lately- fabulous! :)
LOVE these pics!! I am still so sad we missed it.
It looks like she had fun with the cake. Did she actually eat any or just the frosting?
Thanks for sharing, Jord!
Love it!
I, too, have gone down the sad road of buying birthday cakes from a store (= This year I managed to avoid it, but last year I even bought the frosting in 4 colors in different tubes. It was angelfood cake, which I HATE but was the only thing the right size in the store at the time. Great to see you girls. I still think Layla and kead look so much alike.
Post a Comment