Thursday, January 14

bad guys

Kead has a new obsession- bad guys. I guess this is one of the funny things about hanging out with all little boys. she is always looking for and running from bad guys. always.

in the car:
Dad- go faster- that car is full of bad guys!

when we get in the house:
Wait- we have to look around the house for bad guys!

When she doesn't want to go to bed:
I can't, there are too many bad guys!

when I tell her I already looked and there are no bad guys she reaches behind her back and says:
aww, look I just found this little bad guy hiding back there!

my favorite though is her new response to "bad guys". she kisses the bad guy and says:
Ok! now he is a good guy!

such a girly twist on the whole game! Here she is ready to fight...er...kiss the bad guys:

 p.s. thanks uncle dave and aunt kate for the super k shirt, and the picture of her in it!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh wow -- too funny! I love it.
Kead is always welcome to come play with my little guys... she can even kiss them, too, and make them good guys.

Kedran said...

Ooohhhh...that all bad guys could turn to good guys with just one kiss...what a wonderful world that would be. We could all use a lot more kissing a lot less bad guys!! Love that sweetie Keadryn and her plan for world peace! Give her a hug from all of us!
Love you, Kedran

Cassie said...

So random, but I was in Keadryn's class today visiting a kiddo for my job and I'm pretty sure this game happened... and I think it ended with Keadryn at the bottom of a dogpile.

mom/carla said...

I can't stop giggling about this! (especially that she has this shirt)

Allison said...

haha! Oh Keadryn! She cracks me up! I love that she has a shirt for this game!

Tricia said...

i love the part about reaching behind her and finding one hiding back there... she's a crack up.